Ever wondered whether your STABLE DISINFECTANT is working?? Always have peace of mind that your DISINFECTANT is at the correct dilution with these AGMA STABLEMATE DIS-IN-FECT TESTING STRIPS.
How it works:
1. Dip one strip (pad side down) into the solution for a period of 1 second.
2. Remove the strip and shake off excess water.
3. After 1 minute, compare the pad with the colour chart on vial.
4. The disinfecting solution is between 500-800ppm (mg/L).
5. This shows as a light brown colour.
Note: Please note that the colour on the pad may not be uniform; this is normal.
1 vial contains 100 test strips