AGMA Ltd takes your security and privacy very seriously and adhere to the highest standards of payment and personal data protection.
Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of AGMA Limited.
You have the option to limit the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline, but if you choose not to provide data that is necessary to deliver our services in full to you, the service delivered to yourself may be limited.
We may collect the following information about you:
- your name, age/date of birth, gender and other relevant demographic information;
- your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and email address;
- your social media handles;
- purchases and orders made by you;
- your online browsing activities on any of our websites including which items you store in your shopping cart;
- information about the device you use to browse our websites including the IP address and device type;
- your communication and marketing preferences;
- your interests, preferences, feedback, competition and survey responses;
- your location;
- your correspondence and communications with us; and
- other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as Instagram, YouTube, Twitter or public Facebook page).
This list is not exhaustive and in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Notice. Some personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an online account on our website or send an email to our Customer Support team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example when you browse our websites or undertake online shopping activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources. We may anonymise and aggregate personal data for insight and research but this will not identify anyone.
Our websites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
How we use your Data
AGMA Ltd may use your data for any of the following:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to respond and/or deal with your request or enquiry;
- to fulfil prizes in any competitions you may enter;
- to manage any account(s) you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- to process, administer and take payment for your order(s) or purchase(s) through our website, email or phone orders and during delivery;
- to improve our products and services, including by customer survey, and to ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (or other devices);
- with your agreement, to contact you about promotional offers, events, products and services which we think may interest you;
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute);
- to administer the website and for internal record keeping, business development and research (including anonymisation of your personal information for future statistical analysis);
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and may be updated from time to time as business needs and legal requirements dictate. We will let you know if we decide or need to use your personal information in a considerably different way to those that we have previously told you about. We will keep your information for as long as is necessary for us to fulfil the purposes set out above.
To ensure you are kept up to date with AGMA Ltd news, we use personal data for marketing purposes and may send you postal mail, texts and/or emails to update you on the latest offers and events. You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communication from AGMA Ltd at any time. To inform AGMA Ltd that you wish to change your marketing preferences contact email@example.com.
Who AGMA shares your personal Data with
- payment processing providers and delivery companies that we use to take payment for and process delivery orders that you make with us through the websites or apps; We have help from outside organisations in order to ensure we can provide our products and services to you. For example- Making sure that the courier knows where to deliver your order.
- Fraud Prevention agencies.
In all cases, we enter into written agreements with such third party companies requiring them to put in place safeguards to protect your personal information. Your personal information will be made available for the purposes mentioned above (or as otherwise notified to you from time to time) on a ‘need-to-know’ basis and only to responsible staff who properly need to know these details to carry out our functions. They are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
Other Third Parties that we may share your information with;
- credit reference agencies where necessary for card payments;
- governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so: –
- to comply with our legal obligations and the administration of justice;
- to exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases);
- for the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders; and
- for the protection of our employees and customers
How can I stop receiving notices about future offers or to stop my information being shared with third parties or outside of the EEA?
Please let us know by writing to us at AGMA Ltd, Gemini Works, Haltwhistle, Northumberland, NE49 9HA. In addition, each time we send you marketing information by electronic mail, we will provide an opportunity for you to unsubscribe from receiving further information from us.
How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
You can request to view, edit or delete your personal data by contacting our office, in writing, at AGMA Ltd, Gemini Works, Haltwhistle, Northumberland, NE49 9HA.
As with all shopping websites, we need to collect personal information from you when you shop online at www.agma.co.uk to enable us to process and fulfil your order, inform you of any delays or problems with your order, occasionally send you special offers and promotions and to make your shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.
We understand how important payment security is and regularly review our payment security policy as part of our overall commitment to security.
We are wholly committed to offering you the latest in Secure Server Technology ensuring that your personal and transactional information is protected to the highest standards. All payments made through this website are fully PCI compliant fully encrypted to safeguard your payment details. The encryption technique we use is one of the highest standard available for e-commerce businesses.
We only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology – this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection.
Your payment information is not retained by us and will not be disclosed to anyone under any circumstances.
|Google Analytics||_utma _utmb _utmc _utmz||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.||Click here for an overview of privacy at Google|
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We are required to set out the legal basis for our processing of your personal data.
We collect and use customers’ personal data, as necessary to perform our contract with you:
- for the purposes of complying with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract for the sale of goods or services to a customer;
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted.
You have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about our processing or your personal data which is the aim of this Notice;
- the right to request access to personal data we hold about you at any time;
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you;
- the right to object to processing of your personal data and/ or to withdraw any consent you have given us and to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you;
- the right to prevent processing that is likely to cause damage or distress to you or anyone else;
- the certain rights in relation to automated decision making including profiling;
- the right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances (the right to be forgotten) for example when the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected them;
- the right to have your personal data provided to you by us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmitted to another data controller. This is known as the right to data portability.
Updating your details
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or log into your account and amend the details there.
Your right to complain
If you have any problems with the way that we are handling your personal data, you should contact the Information Commissioner’s Officer (“ICO”). The ICO can be contacted by telephone on 0303 123 113, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm, or by email on email@example.com.
You can visit the ICO’s website by following this link https://ico.org.uk/
Beware of the Risks
Whilst we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to AGMA Limited and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through AGMA Limited have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions. Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.